Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Blog Feature!

If you hover over any external link on this site (try it on my blogroll) you will now be shown a little window giving you a preview of the target site. There is supposed to be a little icon next to each link that has this feature but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

If you want this for your blog go to Snap. The only downside is it slows page loading down a little (please feed back if this is a problem).

If anyone with a new style blogger blog adds this and gets the little icons next to their links working, please let me know how you did that.

Enjoy

Chris

1 comment(s):

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

I need to tweak this a bit as it brings up a window when clicking on the comments link. Also the icon seems to appear for links within posts.

I'll let you know the fixes when I have them.