Sunday, March 01, 2009

Short film script finished

I've finished a script for a short film.

I got the idea last night and rattled it off this afternoon. It's a drama, about 90 seconds long and set in a hospital. There are two scenes, one in a hospital corridor, and another in a private treatment room. Three characters in total.

When I started writing it I intended it to be a comedy, not a drama, but just wrote it as it came out of my head. I could easily tweak it into a comedy, and possibly even making it shorter in the process, but I'm happy with it as it is.

Is there a producer out there with cash and access to a hospital that wants to make it? If so then drop me a line (my Nana always told me "If you don't ask you won't get").

Later

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter)

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

what do you write the most? comedy or drama?

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

For shorts the jury is out as I've only just started writing them. Currently I have one of each.

For feature scripts I have a romantic drama, buddy comedy and a black comedy. The next one will be an animation. Just trying to show a good range :)

Anonymous said...

I can "so" relate to you. However, when I lost my job the world openned up to me. Thanks economic crisis! I finished my first full feature screenplay and am starting on my 2nd and 3rd ones now. Thank God I have income from websites that I run, which helps keep me afloat. I'm GOING TO BECOME A SCREENWRITER. You will too! Just keep working at it. Keep entering them into competitions and one will surely stick.

陳小米 said...

免費法律諮詢網宜蘭市徵信公司徵信社台南徵信社法律諮詢網法律諮詢免費電話24小時桃園市徵信公司查自己IP位址出租GPS徵信社收費太太變心IP位置查詢方法外遇徵信社高雄徵信公司男友變心捉姦費用婚姻桃園縣徵信公司台中縣徵信社行蹤調查價格台北徵信社宜蘭徵信社徵信社法律諮詢家徵信協會法律諮詢外遇分析桃園縣徵信社台南縣徵信公司法律諮詢免費查IP地址法律諮詢免費電話外遇失蹤徵信行蹤調查收費行蹤調查方法汽車防盜追蹤器小三外遇徵信社婚姻問題查IP位置衛星定位出租高雄徵信社台南縣徵信社個人專用追蹤器免費法律諮詢專線徵信社推薦台北徵信社尋人徵信社抓姦費用抓猴抓姦徵信社價格IP查詢工具IP位置查詢

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sanal gerçeklik oyun merkezi kurulum hizmetleri
VR CAFE Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.