Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Story Engine


I never told you I was going, but I'm back from The Story Engine (formally known as the Northern Screenwriters Conference).

I can report that I had a really good time and got a lot out of it (including a new found drive to get on with it). If you get a chance to go to the next one I would recommend it.

As well as meeting Sir Jason Arnopp and The Right Honourable James Moran in the flesh, I also met The Lady Lara Greenway, Commander David Lemon and Dean Lines Esquire.

I talked away to lots of other people but God forgot to give me the part of the brain that is essential for remembering names (sorry).

Apart from drinking too much on Thursday night, I came away with some good ideas, including something for TV (first time ever), as well as an insight into the world of agents. Amanda Davis made it clear that they are actually human - not that I didn't already know that, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway, enough of this - I've got a script to finish (by April 1st).

Later

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter)

2 comment(s):

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lnwslot789 said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ ระดับ Premium ง่ายๆ ได้ที่ Doonung1234 ฟรี ระดับ 4K HD หลากหลายเรื่อง กับเรื่อง โฮมสเตย์ Homestay (2018)