Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm Back!!!!!!!

I'd like to say I've been off around the world or something that makes me sound interesting but I can't. I just let things on the blog slip and didn't get back into it. Until now that is (I hope).

Life with a wife and kid! Whilst it doesn't sound like the most taxing lifestyle in the world (and it isn't), little time is left to do things like keep a blog up to date. Isn't that what work is for? some may ask. Shock horror, no! (although I am writing this at work, it's my lunch break).

An update:


  • Moving house. This will be the first time I've had a house to sell before I can actually move. Very frustrating process.
  • Still not finished any of the five or six screenplays I have running round my head (although one is about half way through on paper).
  • Morale at work is slipping over the edge of the abyss.
  • I have a brand spanking new car! Novelty wore off after about 30 seconds. Back to the second hand show rooms next time me thinks.
  • I want more money at work as I know I'm way better at my job than people that are on much more than me. Thing is, here I can't get an above inflation increase with my current job title. If I want more I have to get promoted.
  • Owners of the house I want to buy think that although the house needs about £10,000 to £20,000 spent on it, there is no reason to accept a low offer i.e. the price it is actually worth.


That list could turn into a moan really easy.

More musings later.

Chris

0 comment(s):