Friday, November 04, 2005

I've finally moved!

I've finally done it.

I thought it would never happen, but we're in the new house.

Posting will still be light as we have a garage full of boxes to unpack, plus the cable guy couldn't finish the installation and I have no idea when he will be back (must make a phone call about that).

With a bit of luck service will be back to normal in another week, but for now I'll leave you with this:

Year 1981
1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died

Year 2005
1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died

In future, if Prince Charles decides to re-marry and Liverpool wins another
European championship.... please warn the Pope :o) ...

0 comment(s):