Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Script notes plus this and that

Well my free script notes offer has gotten off to a good start. So far three people have mailed in their script, so I have some reading ahead of me.

I don’t do this often, but this month I have to recommend Empire Magazine. They have a great article on Snakes on a Plane, a B movie that was famous before filming even started. I’m proud to say I was there at the start when the cult formed after Josh Friedman wrote this post (he’s back online BTW). They also have a mega review of about every film to hit the UK cinemas over the next year.

Also another screenplay has developed into existence inside my head. It is my second horror idea which is strange because I don’t really like horror (I’m sure I’ve said it before).

Anyway, I’ve got some reading to do.

Later

C

0 comment(s):