Thursday, August 24, 2006

Software!

It's been a while since my last post so I thought I'd better make an effort.

I've actually had quite a good week screenwriting/reading wise. I've had a steady flow of scripts to review through my free script notes offer, but the really good news is that I managed to get hold of a copy of Movie Magic Screenwriter. I bought it off EBay for the grand total of £36.01 including postage!

I am shocked the guy let it go so cheap, but I'm glad he did. I suppose an auction is an auction.

I know you can use Microsoft Word or Notepad to write scripts, but this software makes writing much easier. After I let my original copy of the software go I switched to CeltX (www.celtx.com) for a while. CeltX It is very good (and free!), but MMS still has an edge on it.

More updates on some actual writing soon :)

0 comment(s):