Monday, January 15, 2007

Do you fear change?

After waiting for ages, I've finally been moved over to the new style of blogger.

Has a good thing came to someone who waited? We'll see.

To mark this monuments occasion I will be changing the look and feel of the blog to take advantage of the new features. I will probably put HaloScan to bed as what I use for comments and move to blogger comments. They have served me well as they are not password protected and only had one piece of spam (manually entered I'm sure), but one must move with the times and it will mean one less web account to manage. This also means that historic comments will disappear, but I can live with that. I just hope you guys can put up with the word verification (but most blogs have that nowadays).

Of course, new people coming to this blog after the event reading the archives will have no idea what I am on about, but that can’t be helped (I currently use a white template and before that (and a week of "suck it and see" template experiments) it was orange (yuck)).

I'm determined to do more writing tonight so I may get to post about a little collaborative project I've go up my sleeve.

Later

C

5 comment(s):

Auntie Marga said...

I find I can spend many hour arranging blog and colours instead of writing screenplay. If it was not for the new blogger, I would have writing more script!

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

At work I've been ignoring newer HTML technologies (I'm a software engineer by trade), but looking at the HTML of the new templates it seems I may have to learn.

Roll with the changes and all :)

Dan said...

Nah, they're easy to change. I just keep smashing my head against the keyboard and eventually blogger gives in to my way of thinking.

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

Yeah, I've has a closer look and I don't need to do much.

myslot said...

หนังใหม่ ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี 4K Pokemon Detective Pikachu โปเกมอน ยอดนักสืบพิคาชู (2019)

https://www.doonung1234.com/