Saturday, May 12, 2007

My First Film

It's been a while since I've posted but I have a good excuse:

I went to the doctor's and he said I had Pneumonia!

That's right. I was about to ask if he would ring an ambulance for me or if I should make my own way to the hospital, but he packed my off home with antibiotics and told me to get some rest.

Anyway, apart from a cold I'm better now, so I thought I'd draw your attention to a list of goals I posted. One of them was to "Dabble in Filmmaking", so without further ado I give you my first attempt at filmmaking.



Go easy on me.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I can save you time... use a magnet under the table ha... brilliant, I gave it a standing ovation

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

You know; my wife said exactly the same thing :)

To be truthful it was just an experiment for something bigger I want to do. The problem is that the minimum time movie maker will display an image for isn't quite short enough for something like this. The camera came with some free editing software so I may give it a shot.

I've kinda got the filmmaking bug, but the problem is that I'm short on subject matter. I need to get my brain working (two weeks off work slows things down some).