Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The result of the shooting script

So the shooting script was finished and shot.

Here is the result.

Enjoy, rate and please subscribe to my YouTube videos if you have an account there.

There are a few YouTube in jokes and I guess you have to understand what happens when you put Mentos and Diet Coke together to get the build up to the finale, so my audience may be limited.

One thing I do know is the script you have may not work out when put into practice :)

Later

Chris

5 comment(s):

Dan said...

Well done for getting involved in filmmaking, Chris. You are very natural on camera. Have you considered documentaries? I'm thinking Louis Theroux style.

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

Cheers Dan,

I'd love to do one of those 'people power' documentaries (Supersize me type) where the little guy rocks the world but I can't think of any subject matter.

I'll keep thinking :)

thanida said...

I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again gclub

thanida said...

Thank you for this awesome article. It's a detailed information.
joker123

nira said...

This post really give me clear idea and answers of some important questions. So thanks!
โครงหลังคาสำเร็จรูปpeb
หลังคาpeb
รับสร้างโครงหลังคาสำเร็จรูป
peb
โครงหลังคา