Tuesday, April 01, 2008

And they're off!

As well as today (or is it just this morning) being April fools day, it is also the first day of Script Frenzy 2008.

That means I have 30 days to write a 100 page script. I'm not sure why the rules say 100 pages, but as a result that translates to 3.33 pages a day for the next 30 days. I have a rather unpolished outline to work from, which isn't ideal, but it's all I have at the moment.

Currently I'm sitting on the train to london, so with the journey down there this morning, and the trip back this evening, I should be able to get quite a head start.

Otherwise, all the above is an April fools joke :)

Later

C

2 comment(s):

Dan said...

I think I see the problem. Your link for my blog goes through my website where it uses an iframe. If you refresh the page it slots right back in again. Don't know why it does that because if you type the URL directly in it looks fine. Must be something to do with your link opening up in a new window/tab. I'm afraid my HTML coding doesn't know how to correct that.

You can always change your link so it goes straight to the blog instead:

www.danieljamesalexander.blogspot.com

Thanks for pointing that out.

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

No problem, will make the change