Monday, March 31, 2008

I Rock!

It's true. The Nintendo Wii told me so.

I watched an episode of South Park the other week, where they were playing this game called Guitar Hero. I never thought anything of it until in town the other day when I was in a shop selling it. I read the box and it looked like it may be fun. It was bonus month at work (not a big one but better than a kick up the arse), so I bought it.

Now, I'm 33 - no scratch that, 34 (there proof I'm getting old), but prancing around the room attempting to play a pathetic plastic guitar type thing, made me feel like a kid again.

I highly recommend it :)

Regards

Chris

2 comment(s):

Dan said...

I've taken on Slash in a "burn".

Me 1 - Slash 0

Oh yeah. Rock n roll god.

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

I completed it on easy last night, so I'll step it up a level next time.

I still haven't managed a perfect song, but I was one note away with Weezer's 'My Name is Jonas'.

It's good fun :)