Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anyone on Facebook?

I joined about a month ago and have found it great for getting in contact with friends and family that I really don't see as often as I should.

Just wondering if anyone else in the scribosphere uses the site, or am I now a cybergeek :)

Later

C

5 comment(s):

Mosher said...

I think I have a profile on there that I had to create to look at someone's pictures once. It's not as bad as MySpace, but then being hit in the face with a brick and having your gonads stamped on by a bull isn't as bad as MySpace.

Dan said...

Cybergeek.

Anonymous said...

I am, I am on there under my name Todd Gordon in the Sudbury, Ontario Network (close to my hometown) Joel of Fun Joel and Script Magazine fame is on there too

Jason Arnopp said...

I'm on there, sir, as my own name. 'Book me!

Sal said...

I'm on there...