Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Going well

One thing I have found when I attempt to write my screenplays, is that getting time to do so does not come easy. I don't seem to be able to do it in a little 20 minute slot every night. Work and my little daughter don't help either. She won't want anything to do with me, but as soon as I sit down at my computer, she is bugging me to see what I am doing.

However it seems I may have cracked it. Every lunch time when at work I now go and sit in my car with a pen and pad of paper. I eat lunch and write. So far I've managed to get at least three or four pages written each time which is good. Finding time to type them up is another matter (I think I'm about two days behind at the moment), but at least the pages are written.

So far so good :)

0 comment(s):