Friday, October 08, 2004

A dusty script on my shelf

Now I have the momentum that may see this attempt at writing turn into a complete script, I have become a little puzzled about what to do next.

I take it for granted that may rewrites may happen, and I don't mind spending some money on coverage. I will probably put it in a drawer while I write one or two more scripts and after that see what I think of it. Whatever happens, if the finished product seems promising, what I don't want to happen is for it to gather dust on a shelf.

To get my script out there to those that matter, perhaps I need an agent, but to get an agent I need to sell something. See the problem?

Perhaps my way in to the business is through competitions?

Perhaps I should wait until I actually finish the thing :)

0 comment(s):