Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Momentum

I have to say that I am keeping the momentum going with my current script, which is the total opposite to any attempt I have made before. It has nothing to do with the story (well, apart from one), but has more to do with the fact that I can't get any free time to write at home with my little daughter tugging at my arm.

Before I'd always write at my computer. I'd perhaps scribble somenotes down on paper, but that was about it. This time I've taken to spending each lunch time in my car writing away into a note book. I'm still having trouble typing my work up (the number of written A4 pages in my notebook has risen to about 25, however the file size of the script on my computer hasn't changed for about a week).

I guess when I've finished the script in my notebook, I'll take my laptop into work and type away over lunch breaks.

At least I'm writing.

0 comment(s):