Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Great Screenwriting Software Extravaganza!

Extravaganza! Now there’s a word you don’t hear much any more.

Anyway, the people at Sophocles commented on one of my software posts suggesting I give their software a run for its money. In the interests of fairness I have downloaded the beta of their next version and will use it to write my new Rom-Com.

This means I and using MMS to do the re-write of Good Guys, FD for Only in Dreams, and now Sophocles for the Rom-Com.

The comparison won’t be posted until I have finished each one, and unfortunately that may take some time so please be patient.

Regards

C

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

cool, I have been waiting for someone to do a comparison by actual usage and not just touting the one they have

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

It may take a while but it's one more thing to keep me in the writing habit.