Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How embarrassing (for her) :)

Went to a wedding over the weekend and at two days before my daughters third birthday, I was already cramping her style.

As the evening do started, Anna-Louise and a few other kids were running around on the dance floor having fun. Then all the other kids cleared off and left her there by herself. I felt sorry for her as she stood there looking a bit down, so I went over to have a dance with her.

She promptly took me by the hand, marched me over to where we were sitting, sat me down and shouted "No! You have to stay here", and then went back to the dance floor and ran around by herself. I tried again but got the same response!

I knew I would eventually cramp her style, but I thought it wouldn't be until she was about seven.

Oh well :)

0 comment(s):