Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I think I'm happy with it

Just a quick post to say that I've managed to read Good Guys through from start to finish.

I'm quite happy to say that it read quite well. I was a bit worried that I'd let the characters lapse in a quest to get the story out, but it turns out that isn't true.

I'm going to action all the notes I scribbled as I read it and then I'll put it away until I've got another complete screenplay under my belt. Then I'll see if it is still any good :)

Now I have to decide if I should try to rescue 3500 Miles from New York (a rom without the com), or start work on my war/action/drama idea. The latter will be a real challenge, while although the former is my very first screenplay idea, roughly 30 pages complete, and the one I really want to see finished, I'm not sure if the story is strong enough.

I'll decide on Saturday and dive in.

Later

C

0 comment(s):