Thursday, September 22, 2005

Home stretch?

Phew, I'm finally there :)

If finally at the point in my story where the build-up to the finale starts (not that all of my script shouldn't be that, but I'm sure you know what I mean).

I feel like I'm on the home stretch now. This is the point in the story where the various plot threads start to point themselves fully at act three, and although there aren't millions of them, I hope I've included enough to please any readers (time will tell).

Also my wife is going away for a friends hen night this weekend, so come seven at night when my daughter goes to bed, there will be no TV to distract me, and I should be able to roll off at least three hours writing. I would do more but our daughter doesn't really sleep past six am, so I don't seem to do late nights any more.

0 comment(s):