Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Should I have driven past?

On the way to work today I passed a petrol station with a long line of cars. I was going to join in but I thought "I've got 3/4 of a tank left, I can't be bothered". It was a fact that with the last protests, it was the panic buying that made the country run out of fuel. If everyone had kept to their normal buying habits, there would have been enough to go round in most parts of the country.

Half of me is wanting to run out. At least that way I can work from home :)

It won't be too much of a problem for me soon. As part of a drive to keep fit I am going to buy a bike to travel to work on (I hope I can keep it up). I'm moving house in 3 or 4 weeks (fingers crossed) and there will be somewhere to keep on at the new place.

0 comment(s):