Monday, September 19, 2005

My word! I think I've done it!

Thank God for that!

I've finally dragged my screenplay kicking and screaming into act two (after I don't know how many attempts), and the story still has no holes in it. Phew!

Sorry about the lack of posting, but I've been on a bit of a roll with the script and I wanted to keep it up. Oh, and I've managed to change the title from 'Untitled 4' to "Good Guys".

My plan is for this week to drag it kicking and screaming to the end of act two, and to have the first draft done and dusted by next Friday. That leaves just under two weeks. Got to keep that momentum up :) The only thing that gets in the way at the moment is the day job. After reading what I had so far, my wife was impressed and has given me the all clear to have an hour or so a day on my own to get this done.

I know family and friends aren't always the most objective endorsement of work, but it certainly made me happy that she thought it was good :)

Later

C

0 comment(s):