Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How's the deadline going?

Well, so far so good. I managed to get five pages rattled off last night, and I'll probably do another three or four in what remains of my lunch hour.

If I keep that pace up I should easily finish in time.

I've managed to get MMS working on my machine at work, which is great as I can now haul my script around on my memory stick, rather than hauling my laptop to work with me.

My main problem is that I need an important scene that will happen about a week from the current point in the story, and a week before the main event. I need to fill that week either side of the scene in with something more than 'scenes for the sake of them'. I really don't want to compromise the story with scenes that don't move it along. I need to invent some more plot threads.

0 comment(s):